MOI utilizes its proprietary HTML 5 system to aggressively monitor:
- Treatment patterns
- Compliance – Quality of care and utilization
- Injured worker’s release to work levels of function
- Appropriateness of care in accordance to job description
All providers are graded 5 Stars to 1 Star using quarterly evaluations based on:
- Clinical Outcomes
- Client savings
- Customer service
Referrals are directed to the highest Star available, resulting in:
- Shorter duration of care
- Faster file closure
- Greater overall savings
- MOI proprietary clinical oversight and treatment guidelines were designed specifically for physical medicine and Workers’ Compensation.
- Based on input from empirical data:
•Official Disability Guidelines (ODG).
•American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
•Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO).
•American College of Occupational Environmental Medicine (ACOEM).
•Outcomes validated through 10+ years of data.
•Advisory panel reviews and validates benchmarks every 6 months